Wednesday, June 23, 2010

All meat salad

What I want to know is why do people INSIST on putting meat in salad it like defeats the whole purpose!!!!
I consider myself a semi-vegetarian (for reasons I'll explain later see bottom of this blog) and this is just wrong to me. when I go to the store for a one person pre-made salad all I see is chicken, ham, and yes I have seen LAMB salad!!!! All I want is a freaking normal salad with NO meat!!! Is that so much to ask for?!?









Why I am a "semi-vegetarian": Well, I was a vegetarian before but staying healthy and being a vegetarian was kind of expensive. So now I try to eat vegetarian meals but will eat meat if there isn't really another option or if I'm In need of protein or iron. things like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment