Monday, June 7, 2010
The Evil People Called Dentists
I have a curse of never ending mouth pain. I recently went to the dentist and the worked on four teeth but after I went to the dentist this one tooth hurts really bad all the time. ( I have this theory that dentists implant cavities in my mouth so i keep having to come back...kinda like putting coke in cola) and cuz they were working on my teeth so long I got a cold sore! Then a few days later I chipped one of my back teeth eating a peppermint candy (Ironic cuz peppermint is supposed to make your mouth smell better but really they just end up hurting you!) Then a few weeks later I got canker sores in my mouth. now half my mouth is numb from the medicine!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment