Saturday, June 5, 2010

A little bit of me

Good Morining fellow bloggers!!!!  Its day two of my blogging adventure.  I know this may not be interesting enough for some of you but I dont care this blogg is for me :) So as i was thinking about my blog this morninng I realized that you readers dont know a lot about me so I found this servey at 
http://www.myspacebulletins.com/ so if you wanna get to know me read this and enjoy :)


         Raymond

         Jeniffer

                   Kaila (some spell it Kayla but i dont)

              Bakersfield California

                          Mercy Southwest Hospitol

                           4:00am

                  10/20/92

    youll have to ask my mom that one!!

                    none at all!!I was the only child who came out normaly! 

            Yes sir I do!!!! And a lot of them! I have 3 boilogical brothers (18, 7, 5) One biological sister (4) Three step brothers one from my moms ex hubby (9) and two from her new hubby (13 and 9 I think) And two adopted sisters (18 and 16)

       juice...big whoopee...not!!

    My 200 Barbies and 1 Ken

    yes  my eyes were blue till i was about 9 now they very from differant shades of green
The Day-Care Days...


    The daycare my mom owned (she had to shut it down cuz i kept biting everyone!!)

    probably the kids i grew up with, Marshall,Ashley, Ally, Skylar and Alex 

   Oh yea!!!! I was a wild child!

     I don't remember I was very picky though

     I'm a mommas girl :
Elementary school...


   Melissa and T.J but we stopped being friends in 3rd grade for unknown reasons

       Reading Ive always been a very fast reader!

     Turning in my homework! 

             No way Jose!!!

  I remember this game we did in 4th grade where we dug for gold in the playground and got prizes for it.

   mashed potatoes gravy and turkey bowl yum yum

        chocolate all the way man!

  well no one I ended up moving a lot until middle school where i met my current bestie

      I guess so

  Not as badly but yes

  But of ccourse

     sadly no :(

       That I do not remember!

  Yes in 5th grade :(

  Oncce or twice I remember a boy kissing me during church one time in fourth grade.

       yupp we would dare each other to kiss so and so on the cheek

  No I was a shy child.

    I didnt have a ffirst kiss till I was a  freshmen

  Kaykay

    Nope  I try not to
Here comes high school...


  well freshmen year i went to Roseburg high and switched to S. Umpqua then sophomore year i went to west then junior year i went back to Roseburg then back to West and senior year im hoping to go back to Roseburg 

    Courtney, Janikka, Skyla,and Taylor

  yes Roseburg Highs veggie pizza yum yum

  Mr. Blazer from algebra at west...ugh scary

       Mr. Allen my drama teacher :)

    nope!!!

                  Once in 7th grade  but hey i'm over it

           buy bringing it was considered lame.

     well we have certain areas for certian foods oh and you can buy little ceasers pizza it was awsome

  Nope I was a good kid

                  A few times but I'm paying for that now :(

I ill be most likely graduating from Roseburg High...I hope

  I don't have one I was just me.

   My 1st Boyfriend was Matt in 8th grade...what an interesting relationship

Yea I didnt get a chance to go to prom this year...too expensive.

  we were called table 9 and it was Me, Courtney, Janikka, Braden, Tanner, Grace, Theron, and sometimes Skyla 

          No way I don't wanna get cancer!!!!1

A few times but I don't do that crap anymore

      see last question answer

     vodka..icky
so yeaa thats little tid bits of my life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment