Sunday, August 15, 2010

The Justin Bieber Conspiracy

The first time I ever heard a Justin Bieber song I looked at my friends and said "Whoever this chick is she sucks!" True story. How can a 16 year old boy sound like that? My theroy is that his balls havent dropped yet. That or hes an alien sent from pluto (in my book its a planet) to destroy the whole world with his horrible repetitive music. Although I cant stand his music I often find myself singing along when it comes on the radio. This is where my consipricy theroy comes in. In my highly imaginary professional belife it seems to me that Justin Bieber music is brainwashing us all. Why else would 20 year old be falling for a 16 year old boy/girl????? Unless they are creepers that is. Why else would a HUGE anti-Bieber fan as myself happen to find themselves singing "And I was like  Baby, baby, baby ooh  Like baby, baby, baby noo " there is no other explanation. JUSTIN BIEBER IS AN ALEIN SENT FROM PLUTO TO BRAINWASH US!!!!!!!!!! So please donate. every dollar kills a Justin Bieber fan (A.K.A zombies) Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment