- Buy ciggies (even though I don't smoke!)
- Go to a strip club
- Rent porn! (Ew)
- Buy lottery tickets!!!! $$$$$$$$$$
- Open my own bank account with the money I don't have!
- Change my name...I'm thinking Kaila Dropkick Murphy (Ha ha get it like the band the Dropkick Murphy's)
- Get a tattoo or piercing without my moms permission (even though she'd let me anyways)
- Buy spray paint (I want to paint the town red!)
- Be sued (or sue someone else!)
- Purchase Liquid whiteout (WTF?)
- Pawn my stuff (to get money to open a bank account with)
- Get married...like my mother did the day after her 18th birthday.....yeah can you say DIVORCE?
- Adopt a child (I want a girl from China and a boy from Uganda)
- Be on Jerry Springer (YOUZ BEZ SLEEPING WIT DAT BITCH?!?)
- Go on a Cruise (I'm thinking the Nickelodeon or Disney cruise)
- Get a Hotel room (wink wink)
- Go to a night club
- skydive (Hell no!)
- Sign legal documents (It feels all legit!)
Sunday, November 28, 2010
Things I Can Do Now That I'm 18
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment