Monday, June 14, 2010
Human Civilization = Not So Civilized
Have you ever realized how demented human kind is? Can it be that human civilization isn't so civilized after all? For example, many people get a kick out of tragedy movies where everyone dies or something bad happens to the people. Tons of teenagers love scary, bloody, gory movies...getting a kick out of death. I know a few people my age (as well as myself) who have their childhood stuffed animals still but have hung them with twine or ripped their heads off. Although many people may deny it, everyone has some kind of fascination with morbid things. I know I do. What gets my giggles on this topic is when someones dies and everyone trys to look on the bright side. Saying "well they are in a better place now." Don't get me wrong, I am a strong Christan and I do believe that they went to a better place but it's like HELLO!! I'M TRYING TO BE SAD HERE!! So as a message to man kind and myself: We all need to get a grip on our morbid ways!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment