Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Swimming at a deadmans party

I hate Funerals. Well duh, normally people don't make it a habit to go to funerals. Anyways today I went to my great grandmas funeral (R.I.P) Pretty much I spent the whole time talking to people who I haven't seen since i was in diapers. They all crying and i just stood there like an idiot. Plus the whole time the sermon was going on I was looking are this fountain thinking "Man, I really want to jump in there and go swimming." I guess someone saw me starring and they gave me a funny look. At the end of this service I had some chick I didn't even talk to give me a hug. It was awkward cuz she was crying. I hate it when people cry. Some people cry all the time. I used to.....Now I guess I have no heart cause I never cry......hmmm.....anyways that was basically my funeral experience. Moral of the story: Careful when someone in your hippie family dies. You might have to jump in  a fountain. At least zombies didn't pop out of their grave and kill me.

No comments:

Post a Comment